The reasons for hair loss can be as varied as the shades of hair color. Physical stress, emotional stress, pregnancy, too much vitamin A, too little vitamin B, or a lack of protein in your diet, anemia, heredity, male or female pattern baldness, female hormones, hypothyroidism, autoimmune-related hair loss, dramatic weight loss, chemotherapy… and the list goes on and on. They leave you with thinning or no hair at all. Some are easy to correct, some are seemingly permanent. But the one thing they all have in common – the undesirable effects they have on you.
Loss of confidence.
Loving yourself less.
Wanting to hide or cover it up.
I want you to know about the amazing benefits of Vampire Treatment for hair restoration – or PRP (platelet-rich plasma) Therapy – it enables you to grow back your own hair without surgery or drugs, using growth factors from your own blood! The best part is- the results are permanent!
There are no pills or special shampoo. Vampire Hair Restoration is a treatment series that takes about 1 ½ hours per treatment. The number of treatments depends on how much hair you need to regrow.
How it works
Blood is drawn from the arm and placed into a centrifuge (a machine that spins the blood to separate out the platelet-rich plasma from the hemoglobin). The scalp is numbed with a series of small injections of lidocaine around the area to be injected. Then, the plasma is injected into the scalp where hair loss has occurred. The PRP is a high concentration of platelets and plasma cells that will help promote hair growth by prolonging the growing phase of the hair cycle. Results are generally visible in 4-8 months, though some have seen hair regrowth in as early as two months.
What you’ll experience
We’ll start with a consultation where we will discuss the cause of your hair loss, I’ll examine your scalp to determine what’s needed and we’ll set a course of action for treatment. If you’ve schedule just a consultation, we will set a time for your treatment, but if you have scheduled for your first treatment, we’ll get started right away.
This process is repeated several times, every three months until the desired amount of hair is restored. The injection schedule is determined by how your scalp responds to treatment. Your genetics, pattern, amount of hair loss, age and hormones can play a factor in the results.
What conditions is it effective in treating?
PRP or Vampire Treatment is effective for many types of hair loss, in most stages.
- Male Pattern Baldness: It is typically effective for treating male pattern baldness but it is especially successful treating male pattern baldness in the early stages of balding or any time there is a lot of miniaturized hair on the scalp.
- Female Pattern Baldness: It is an effective treatment for female pattern baldness at all stages of hair loss.
- Receding hairlines at any stage
- Thinning hair in both men and women at any stage
- Patchy hair loss in both men and women at any stage
- Hair loss as a result of chemicals or toxin exposure – this type of hair loss will often regrow on its own, but treatment can speed that regrowth.
- Hair loss as a result of trauma (in many cases)
So schedule your appointment today. Get your mojo – and your hair – back! The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be running your fingers (or having someone else running their fingers) through thick luxurious hair!